Super365 encourages site users to express their opinions by posting comments.
Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. We encourage thoughtful comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions.
At times, comment boards following articles, blog posts and other content can descend into personal attacks. Please do not engage in such behavior here. Super365 reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.
Due to the large volume of comments posted, Super365 editors do not moderate the comment boards on a daily basis. Comments are automatically approved and posted to the website. Users may flag comments they deem unacceptable. Super365 will determine whether the flagged comments abuse our policy and if further action needs to be taken. This may include deleting the comment or blocking the user from commenting on our site in the future.
The additional guidelines below are also in effect:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters, will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No comments offering or advertising commercial products or services should be published on the site.
- If possible, please check your spelling. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in the text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are discouraged.
- Humour is welcome in appropriate situations as long as it follows the other guidelines.
- Mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.
If you have a question or concern about our comment policy or comment on your view on the site, please get in touch by email.
For Comment Policy information, Please Click Here.