Netherlands vs Pakistan 3rd ODI | The Netherlands had a tremendous performance, coming close to beating Pakistan in the third and the final ODI of the series but Pakistan held their nerve to win by 9 runs and sweep the series in their favour by 3-0. Keep Reading!
🗣️ 🇵🇰 captain @babarazam258 shares his views on his team’s ODI series whitewash over the Netherlands, Shaheen Afridi’s absence and the response from the fans in Rotterdam#NEDvPAK | #BackTheBoysInGreen pic.twitter.com/0QMevjqDxw
— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) August 22, 2022
Pakistan beat Netherlands by nine runs regardless of a valiant exertion by the home side in the third and last One-Day International in Rotterdam on Sunday, 21st August.
The Netherlands lost the third and last ODI match against Pakistan by nine runs. The team was all out for 197 runs in 49.2 overs while chasing 206 runs. During the match, Naseem Shah took five wickets and won the man of the match award. However, the Tight bowling to Pakistan only scores 206 runs, with skipper Babar Azam top scoring 91 runs.
In return, Tom Cooper gained 62 runs and Vikramjit Singh 50 runs top scored for the Netherlands; however, teenage fast bowler Naseem Shah with 5-33 demonstrated key to Pakistan clearing the series 3-0 in 3rd ODI.
Prior, Pakistan won the toss and chose for bat on a cool and marginally cloudy day, with one more big score expected off the dry and bat-obliging, bat-friendly pitch. However, Netherlands paceman Vivian Kingma struck early when the first ball of his bowling spell saw the bails flying in the second finish, sending opener Abdullah Shafique back to the clubhouse at the VOC cricket ground for two runs.
Wickets kept regularly falling to see Pakistan edge to 150-5 by the 40th.
Remarkable new Netherlands young person Aryan Dutt took the vital wicket of Azam. The world’s highest level ODI batsman, when he was on 91runs and appeared to be set for his eighteenth ODI century. Azam drove the ball very high, with Dutt plunging and taking a splendid one-gave to get his tenth one-day International wicket.
Dutt, in the end, finished with figures of 34-1, following behind Bas de Leede 50-3, who kept on having an effect on the Netherlands crew both with bat and ball. Fellow seemer Logan van Beek also assumed an essential part in destroying the Pakistani innings, eliminating dangerman Fakhar Zaman’s off-stump in the seventeenth over.
Van Beek additionally took two catches. Taking Agha Salman off Shariz Ahmad’s and Mohammad Nawaz’s bowling off De Leede’s right when Nawaz smacked 27 runs off 35 balls.
3rd ODI Highlights | Netherlands Vs. Pakistan
- Pakistan on 21st August, Sunday, kept away from steam as they crushed the Netherlands by nine runs in a thrilling series finale in Rotterdam. With success, Pakistan finished a 3-0 ODI series clear over the Netherlands.
- Pursuing a score of 207 runs, Vikramjit Singh and Tom Cooper hit the fifties to keep the Netherlands afloat in dating the match. But, Cooper’s excusal in the 46th oversaw the pendulum swung in favour of the visitors.
- Earlier, the hosts bundled out Pakistan for 206 runs regardless of Babar Azam scoring a breezy 91runs in the wake of selecting to bat first. Aside from Babar, the Pakistan hitters could generally not play an observable inning as Mohammad Nawaz was the second-most elevated run-getter with a score of 27.
- Then again, Bas de Leede of Netherlands picked 3 for 50 runs, while Vivian Kingma returned 2 for 15. As a result, Pakistan leads the series 2-0, and they will eye a decisive victory versus the Netherlands in the third ODI.
- Then again, the hosts will attempt to enlist an encouragement triumph. The Netherlands came near a success during their 315-run pursuit versus Pakistan in the 1st game.
- Yet they, in the end, lost it by 16 runs. In the meantime, the Babar Azam-drove side registered an agreeable 7-wicket dominant in the subsequent second match.
- Taking five wickets in the game, Nassem Shah got the man of the matching grant. A fine innings was played by Tom Cooper and Teja Nidamanuru. Vikramjit Singh was in fine structure in this series and yet got out after scoring 50 runs.
- Pakistan team was all out for only 206 runs in 49.4 overs in the continuous third ODI match of the series. The host group currently has an incredible chance to deliver a resentful against the Babar Azam-drove side. The Pakistani skipper scored the most 91 runs in the match.
- Pakistan has previously dominated the 3-match ODI series against the Netherlands, and they are trying their bench strength against the home side in the last match. The Babar Azam-drove side took an unassailable 2-0 lead in the series with some preeminent play without their top bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi, who isn’t playing in that frame of mind because of a physical injury. He is also precluded from the impending Asia Cup 2022, an immense lightening for teams like India.
- Pakistan didn’t feel the shortfall of top players in the series as they played splendidly in both the past matches. Aside from Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Rizwan, and Salman Ali Agha played brilliantly with the bat, while Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, and Mohammad Nawaz contributed with the ball.